Visas for special events
For the attention of applicants visiting the below events:
All the supporting documents must be provided according to the visa category you are applying for. Instead of a letter of invitation, issued by a Russian Federal Migration Service agency, you can provide written invitation from organizers of the below events.
Important Note: Your visa application will be processed and decided by the Embassy of the Russian Federation in London. The decision to issue or refuse a visa is made solely by the Embassy and VFS have no influence over that process. All applications are considered on their own merits, against the requirements set out by the Embassy of the Russian Federation in UK.
- 2018 – Activities with foreign children participation in The International Children's Center "Artek" in Yalta.
- 30 October – 4 November 2018 – Congress of the International Boxing Association (AIBA) in Moscow.
- 02 – 05 November 2018 the World Cup in saber fencing among juniors under age 21 in Sochi.
- 2 – 19 November 2018 – World Trampoline Championships 2018 in Saint-Petersburg.
- 14 – 19 November 2018 – ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating 2018 Rostelecom Cup in Moscow.
- 15 – 17 November 2018, 7th St. Petersburg International Cultural Forum in St. Petersburg.
- 22 – 26 November 2018, Mas-Wrestling World Championship in Yakutsk.
- 3 – 7 December 2018 – The General Assembly of the International Automobile Federation (FIA) in Saint-Petersburg.
- 21 – 25 January 2019 – Preparation week for the 45th World Championships WorldSkills in Kazan.>