Visas for special events
For the attention of applicants visiting the below events:
All the supporting documents must be provided according to the visa category you are applying for. Instead of a letter of invitation, issued by a Russian Federal Migration Service agency, you can provide written invitation from organizers of the below events.
Important Note: Your visa application will be processed and decided by the Embassy of the Russian Federation in London. The decision to issue or refuse a visa is made solely by the Embassy and VFS have no influence over that process. All applications are considered on their own merits, against the requirements set out by the Embassy of the Russian Federation in UK.
- 2018 – Activities with foreign children participation in The International Children's Center "Artek" in Yalta.
- 12 – 16 December 2018, - Russian Foundation for Peace International Public Foundation, together with the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, forum of young lawmakers and experts “Development Strategy: A Challenge to Young People” in Moscow.
- 25 – 30 December 2018, - World Championship in Rapid Chess and Blitz in St. Petersburg.
- 13 – 23 January 2019, – The third stage of World Cup in luge (discipline – naturbahn) in Moscow.
- 16 – 07 February 2019, - International Women's Tennis Tournament WTA “St.Petersburg Ladies Trophy” in St. Petersburg.
- 21 – 25 January 2019, – Preparation week for the 45th World Championships WorldSkills in Kazan.
- 10 – 27 February 2019, - 9th stage of the World Cup in luge in Sochi.
- 13 – 15 February 2019, - the Russian Investment Forum (RIF) and the “Healthy Society. Underway towards 80+” in Sochi.
- 14 – 17 February 2019, The 1st stage of the World Cup on rally-raids of the Baha Russia-Northern Forest in the Republic of Karelia and the Leningrad Region.